We are currently recruiting for Crane Rail Site Installers to join our team, with previous experience of working at height within a general engineering /construction background.
The main duties will require the installation of Crane Rails, fixings, Manual Metal Arc /Thermit welding and surveying. This will require the use of working at height and the use of power tools.
The successful candidate should have :-
- Good standard of health and fitness as the role is very demanding physically
- Previous experience in Crane Track /Rail Track or similar Installation
- Previous experience of working at height is essential
- MMA /Thermit Welding experience and Certification
- CSCS card or CCNSG Health and Safety Training
- MEWP Licence
- Working at Height Certificate
- Experience of 110V tools and safety precautions
- Ability to read and interpret Installation drawings
- Clean driving licence
The role will be based throughout the UK working away Monday to Friday and potentially some weekend working will be required.
- Salary / Rate: Negotiable based on experience
- Overtime Rates are applicable for weekends
- Continued Training and progression
- Subsistence and lodge provided
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary / hourly pay expectation.
We kindly request that agencies do not contact us.
We also are recruiting for Trainee Positions . If you are interested in joining our company and learning the above trade we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com stating Trainee with supporting cover letter.